Thursday 21 January 2010


Here is my second ever item listed up on www.Etsy.com. I have wanted to start selling for ages on here and have finally made a start. And Yay! I no longer have just one sad and lonely item. I intend to list on www.ebay.co.uk as well running similar items simultaneously just to see the difference in selling levels. I very much like Etsy's listing charges 20c for 4 months , can't sniff at that , even if things turn out to be slower to sell it is a great showcase and gotta be a good thing to have some Internet presence.

2 comments:

  1. Miss Swish, Miss Swish!!!

    Sorry... I love saying your name! It is a great name!

    Lovely bracelet and earrings set and just in time for Valentines Day.

    It is Susan over at Era Art Jewelry. Hi! Thanks so much for following my blog and for your interest in the necklace giveaway. I appreciate it very much! I am now following your blog as well. It's nice to see someone else who is new like me. Love your striking pink.

    I was attempting to delete my own comment in my blog comments area, and inadvertently deleted yours. Did not mean to do this at all! It is far too easy for me to be an absolute dork. I was hoping you wouldn't mind stopping by and commenting again when you have a moment? You're entered in the giveaway regardless, but I'd love to have your comment back, plus, I'll feel a bit less of an a_ _.

    Either way though, thanks so much, so sorry, best of luck with your new blog and Etsy shop and hope to keep in touch!

    ♥s

    ReplyDelete